Support for refugees with psychological stress
You fled a country and…
- You are tense, stressed or strained?
- Or you worry a lot?
- Or you think a lot?
- Or you feel bad?
- Or you experienced something bad?
- Or you have bad memories which burden you?
We offer a treatment:
- During the treatment we talk a lot
- You receive information on mental health and treatment in Germany.
- You receive support for your problems.
- The treatment is group-based or individual.
- If necesssary, a therapist speaking your mother tongue is treating you or the treatment is supported by an interpreter.
How does it work?
- We examine new treatments for people who have fled war, terror and violence.
- You call us. We give you further information on the project. We answer your questions.
- We examine the problems you are having right now. This is called diagnostics.
- If you participate in the project, you will start with the treatment right now or you will receive support later.
- After the treatment we will examine if you feel better. Therefore further appointments are necessary. You will receive money for keeping the appointments.
Who can participate?
- You feel stressed, tense, bad or you suffer from bad memories or dreams, you are anxious, have a poor sleep or think a lot.
- You are over 18 years old.
- You fled to Germany.
- You experienced violence or threat.
- You want a treatment for your problems.
What are the advantages?
- You receive information on treatments in Germany.
- You receive a treatment.
- You get relief from tension, stress and strain.
- You receive money after the end of the treatment.